Book your stay at the Hotel Ta’ Cenc & Spa and benefit from 30% discount up to a maximum of € 300 .
An island within an island
Escape from the stresses of the world and restore your body, mind and soul at the Hotel Ta’ Cenc & Spa. Enjoy the surroundings of clear blue sea, rugged land and lush nature, or indulge to a day of pampering at our Wellness Spa.
To book, simply access our booking engine.
Terms and Conditions:
- The reservation is to be for a minimum 10-night stay.
- Original reservations of a minimum 10-night stay, modified at a later stage to a shorter stay, irrespective of the reason, will not be deemed as eligible.
- Only reservations made through the accommodation operator’s owned and dedicated website will be considered as eligible. Eligible reservations must be booked directly through the accommodation operator’s website (not through a third-party online booking platform).
- Only reservations marked with their first day of stay falling between 15th October 2023 and 15th March 2024 (both days included) are to be deemed as qualifiable. Moreover, to be eligible such reservations should be booked during the period between 15th July 2023 to 1st March 2024 (both days included).
- The overall discount to the traveller/s is calculated at 30% of the total accommodation expense per eligible reservation up to a maximum of €300 on the standard rate. Please make a note saying long stay offer when making the reservation.
- This discount is not combinable with any other discounts.
- The selected Accommodation property will be requested to provide a 10% voucher for each eligible reservation benefitting from this scheme, redeemable between May 2024 and September 2024. The voucher would be non-transferable, meaning that only the receiver of the voucher can make use of it.
- The Accommodation Operator shall be sending the 10% voucher to the visitor/s through the email address provided at the booking stage, up to 30 days after check-out, keeping email@example.com in copy.
- The visitor/s must ensure to provide a copy of the flight tickets (both arrival and departure) to the accommodation operator when checking out. These copies will be forwarded to the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association as supporting documentation to enable the Accommodation Operator to claim the respective reimbursement.
- By booking this rate, guests are accepting that booking details may be shared with the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Authority for auditing purposes.
This scheme is being administered by the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association.