st. patrick's hotel
Directions to Location
Here are the directions and some helpful tips to get to Gozo
- Can you book transfers from the airport to Gozo?
Yes sure! Just send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- < Name and Surname
- Flight details
- Flight arrival time
You can book either two taxis from airport to ferry terminal and from Gozo ferry terminal to the hotel or just book a through transfer from airport to hotel. In either case the driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals gate holding a sign with your name.
- How to get from the airport to the St. Patrick’s Hotel in Gozo?
Malta International Airport (MLA) is the only airport of Malta which is located in Luqa. From here one can opt to catch a bus to the Ferry terminal by taking the X1 bus (click here for public bus schedule) or drive 31km to Cirkewwa (ferry terminal). The ferry crossing from Malta to Gozo will take approximately 25 minutes. Click here for the ferry schedule. The facilities on board include a snack shop, vending machines and toilets.
Here are some important Tips:
- The ferry fare is paid on your way back to Malta (click here to check fares)
- Fares are paid on the spot – there is no need for booking
- The ferry service operates 24/7
- Planning to drive from the airport to the St. Patrick’s? We’ve got you covered! Here are the directions: